Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tech Toys

Here are a couple of new toys that I recently picked up.

One is the Kodak Zi8 pocket video camera. It can do HD at 1080p but I'll probably film most things at 720p. Not everyone has a HDTV. I did order the Sony Stereo Microphone from here: http://www.dealextreme.com/. Dealextreme sells it for less than $5 while Amazon wants $45. What a deal. And it works too.



I did film my nephews wrestling with their shirts off. I didn't plan on it. I just walked in on them while trying out the camera. I'll wait until they're older and then embarrass them with the video. Ha… ha…

The other is a new cell phone with a brain. It's a Samsung Intercept that's running Android 2.1 on the Sprint network. It's running okay. At times the touch buttons are a little finicky and the battery drains when I have the WiFi on. I have to remember to turn it off when I'm at work or out and about.





What's funny is that I bought the Zi8 a couple of months ago and the Intercept last week. The Intercept not only takes pictures but can record video as well. Oh well…

No comments:

Post a Comment